Almay Intense I-color Shimmer-I Trio for Greens
Good

Almay Intense I-color Shimmer-I Trio for Greens Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

March 28, 2016

I was quite disappointed with this product. The shadows didn't have much pigment at all.
The applicator didn't do much either. The best part of this product was the image that showed
you where to apply each shade. Then I took similar colours from other brands of shadows that
would actually show up on my skin.

March 28, 2016

I found that this eyes shadow trio had a lot of fall out when using, I really had to dig into the colours to get them to even show I even tried wetting the brush which is very frustrating when you are pressed for time. It comes with a how to use guide on the back which I followed and although I couldn't get the pigmentation to show it did look pretty. These shadows do not blend well either, overall not impressed and would not repurchase, I actually ended up give this away.

February 17, 2016

I thought this was okay, honestly the colours aren't that intense and are at best if you use a primer or if you use other palettes with it. Not a big fan.

December 12, 2015

Not super long lasting without a primer but great to really make your eye color pop

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS