Almay One Coat Nourishing and Lengthening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 775 in Mascara

Up to 100% thicker lashes in one smooth, even coat. This volumizing formula builds lashes double thick in one quick, clump-free application. Nourishing formula is infused with aloe and vitamin B5 to help keep lashes conditioned and silky. Extra gentle, non irritating formula.Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist tested.

October 05, 2016

I have very sensitive skin including around my eyes which swell up when using make up. I have found that Almay is the only drugstore mascara that I can use. I have tried many of their formulas but this one is my favourite. It gives good length without clumping and becoming too thick if I apply two coats. I also find that my lashes are still soft after using it instead of getting brittle as most mascaras make them.

February 10, 2016

I really love this Mascara as it is one of the only kinds that leaves my eyelashes soft. I have accidentally fallen asleep with it on and they don't feel dried out the next day. It doesn't lengthen my lashes as much as it gives them volume burnt actually prefer that. It is very easy to build upon when it's wet and I can achieve a more dramatic look by applying more layers.

I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes or cause any problems with my lenses. It washes off easily with soap and water (unless you buy they waterproof version).

November 21, 2014

This is the best mascara I have ever used! It makes my lashes look so full and long that they look fake! Everyone always asks what brand do I use because they look so amazing! I totally recommend this to everyone who wears mascara and loves dramatic lashes!

April 15, 2014

Love this product. I have a lot of problems with allergies and my eyes and find it works good for helping with this issues, almay is such a good brand.

March 01, 2014

This is a really good natural/everyday mascara. This defines the lashes so well, I use this as a base for more volumizing mascaras on top for a beautiful effect.

April 24, 2012

average at best, didn't do much for my lashes and made my eyes watery at times

1.5/5

March 21, 2010

Got this because I have ultra-sensitive eyes. Not only did it make mine itch but the mascara wand made clumping inevitable.

January 13, 2010

Great mascara through and through! It's a smaller wand, but it gives great definition and actually makes your lashes look longer and all you need is one swipe of your lashes and your set!

October 20, 2009

It's not something that will give you bold, dramatic lashes, but it definitely is a great mascara. It does only take one coat, and it didn't clump or smudge off. It's a little hard to remove, but that's a good thing because when I was out in the rain it didn't smear all over my face. I'd recommend this for a simple everyday mascara.

October 18, 2009

I am constantly on the lookout for a perfect mascara. This is the most recent one I decided to try. So far, I really like it! You might want something a little more dramatic for going out, but this is perfect for a daytime look. You really do only need one coat, and your eyelashes look thicker. It has vitamin b5 and aloe which keeps my eyelashes healthy, and I can wear it from morning until I get back to my dorm in the afternoon without having to reapply. Also- no clumps, and NO raccoon eyes! :) Downside is that I really don't find it does much for lengthing- but curling your eyelashes helps!