Almay Propel/Repel Eyeliner

Almay Propel/Repel Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #584 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Containing Vitamin E, the Almay Propel/Repel Eyeliner guarantees 16 hours of non-smudging or irritating eyelining! You will never need to sharpen it, and it always glides on clean and resists water!

The Almay Propel/Repel Eyeliner is Optamologist and Dermatologist tested, and works for contact lens wearers!

sourced from their main website, www.almay.com

November 29, 2014

I like how it make my eyes bigger and pop

September 30, 2014

I got this in the color 207 brown just so it wasn't as dramatic as a black one. I do like the product, however it is hard to put on if its going on your upper eyelid. Also breaks easily because it is a twist type.

January 24, 2012

I love this eyeliner. It stays on all day with very little smearing or bleeding onto my eyelids like most I've encountered.

February 08, 2010

i love this. It's smudge proof and it lasts a very long time .
it glides on smoothly and the sharpener at the end is awesome

April 19, 2009

I love this eyeliner! It stays on all day and looks good all day. From what I've experienced, there's minimal smudging- if any- and it looks great. :)

January 21, 2009

This eyeliner will last through anything!! I wore this at my wedding and 10 hours later it looked like i had just applied it!!! I still wear it to this day. You can wear this to bed after a night at the bar and wake up the next morning and it still looks good!!

December 22, 2008

This eyeliner is compact and will stay on all day with minimal smearing. The perfect liner for someone who cannot stop at the restroom every moment.