Almay Smart Shade Mousse Makeup Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 391 in Makeup

March 21, 2016

This was my absolute favorite mouse style foundation - despite the high price tag for a fairly generic brand, this product is actually worth the purchase. I have very light skin and purchased the 100 shade. It blends perfectly on my skin and looks radiant! I love it, and I've bought it quite a few times. It really has no downsides for me at all.

July 03, 2015

This make up is horrible, I thought that since it was mousse it would be a lot lighter feeling and not as cakes on. It felt so heavy on my face and you could tell I was wearing make up on my face , it should blend in but this one did not. I will not buy this produc again, but glad I tried it.

May 21, 2015

Used this on my friend and it settled into all her fine lines and looked super heavy.

September 09, 2014

Absolutely the most fantastic foundation product I have ever tried! It blends in to my skin flawlessly and conceals without looking caked on. I'm am super in love with this product!

August 08, 2014

I found that the foundation was okay but not the best ... It worked it matched my skin tone ( which is porcelain ) very well but i noticed that it would sort of almost clump up a bit and you could tell i was wearing foundation it would also seep into my pores and you could see them more clearly then usual ! the last thing is i started to get more acne when i was using the smart shade makeup !

August 05, 2014

The effect is great on my oily skin. It covers the redness and evens the tone.