Aloette Nutri-Hydrating Mist Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 16, 2016

If you want the solution to every skin problem (dryness, sun burns, scratches, marks, acne, etc.) this product is for you. I use almost exclusive Aloette skin care products, and if the budge it too tight, and I had to only have one, this would be it. This product works great for moisturizing, healing anything (including sun burns and cuts and scraps) and helps give your skin and even tone and glow.

May 20, 2016

This stuff is amazing! I especially love it on my baby's bottom! (Crazy right?) it is seriously the only thing that cures a diaper rash, and fast! It's also great for your face! It's really an all in one miracle spray.

March 10, 2016

This mist is awesome and very multi functional! It works well with the rest of the aloette skin care products but is also great on its own. It adds a refreshing burst of moisture to your daily face routine and can also be used in hair for moisture and control frizz, can be used in skin and minor cuts and scrapes to help heal it with soothin aloe!

June 16, 2015

This is one of my favorite aloette products I can not go without. I spray it on my face in the morning and at night. as part of my regular skincare routine. I use it in my hair, on sunburns. It is a must have for anyone male/female young and old.

May 13, 2015

You spray it on your face and neck ...it works excellent for dry skin ..great alternative instead of cream!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends