Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 960 in Books

October 31, 2016

I always enjoy reading Sarah Dessen books so when this first came out I purchased it in hardcover! Though I found the story line to be less captivating than her other books I still thoroughly enjoyed it, and would definitely recommend it. It's a romance novel mixed in with a 'transitioning to an adult' theme. I think Sarah Dessen novels are a Young Adult/Nicholas Sparks-like alternative.

February 03, 2016

I read this book when I was younger, and will definitely read again. Sarah Dessen really has the teenage romance thing down, and never fails to turn me into a romantic. Love that she incorporates the giddiness of romance with the trials of common and real problems of life.

January 08, 2016

Sarah Dessen is an amazing author and this book is my first and favourite book I read by her. It's about an insomniac who goes to live with her dad in a small beach town and meets another insomniac and they have a summer romance. It sounds cliché but its truly amazing. I think I'm going to reread it!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS