Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 970 in Books

October 31, 2016

I always enjoy reading Sarah Dessen books so when this first came out I purchased it in hardcover! Though I found the story line to be less captivating than her other books I still thoroughly enjoyed it, and would definitely recommend it. It's a romance novel mixed in with a 'transitioning to an adult' theme. I think Sarah Dessen novels are a Young Adult/Nicholas Sparks-like alternative.

February 03, 2016

I read this book when I was younger, and will definitely read again. Sarah Dessen really has the teenage romance thing down, and never fails to turn me into a romantic. Love that she incorporates the giddiness of romance with the trials of common and real problems of life.

January 08, 2016

Sarah Dessen is an amazing author and this book is my first and favourite book I read by her. It's about an insomniac who goes to live with her dad in a small beach town and meets another insomniac and they have a summer romance. It sounds cliché but its truly amazing. I think I'm going to reread it!

Jamison Healthy Sleep