Always Pads

Always Pads Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 03, 2016

J'aime bien les formules de serviette ultra-mince. Mince sur la peau et non irritant. Bonne grosseur des serviettes et elles absorbent bien pour la nuit.

October 03, 2016

It was my first time that I tried this brand. It was a good experience but definitely costlier as compared to the other high end brands. quite happy with the purchase.

September 25, 2016

Always is my holy grail pad brand. They hold up for hours and never fail me. They are priced good especially when I find coupons for them. They are comfortable to wear.

March 08, 2016

This is the only brand I trust.They are comfortable, they fit the contour of my body, they have a slim sleek design which makes you feel like you're not even wearing them .They are good for controlling odor and with the sticky underside of the pad keeps it firmly in place.Always products are amazing and they are pretty reasonable in price.

February 08, 2016

Always is my trusted brand to go to for Pads. They are the only ones that provide descret protection from any kind of leakage. I have never had a problem with Always the quality of their product is great and very affordable as you can usually find coupons to help purchase it. The Type I use monthly is the Always Ultra Thin Long with wings, it's the only one that works for me personally.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear