Amope Gel Activ Women's Shoe/Foot Insoles For Everyday Heels

Amope Gel Activ Women's Shoe/Foot Insoles For Everyday Heels Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 601 in Misc

1.5/5

March 22, 2017

I paid around $20 for these insoles. At first, they stick really well and provide a lot of cushion and comfort to the heels. They are very light and clear so that makes it not only stylish but easy to use.

However, after the first two wears, the glue started to wear off and the insoles kept sliding off. Not only that but once I removed them they left really sticky marks inside my heels.

For $20, I don't think it is worth it to purchase these if they are only reusable 2-3 times. I would not buy again. However, glad I got to try these as part of a main-in-rebate offer.

September 22, 2016

I sometimes wear heels at the office. I am all about comfort, and the heels I have are fairly comfortable to begin with. I was interested to try out these Amope gel inserts to see if they would make any difference.

Each Amope insert is made of thin clear gel-like material. Each insert was labelled with an 'L ' or 'R' to let you know which shoe to put it in.

Insertion of the inserts was straightforward. Each one has a plastic backing on the bottom side of the insert that needed to be peeled off to reveal the sticky surface. Then the insert is placed into your heels with the sticky side down. These are quite sticky, so the stickiness made the insertion process a bit tricky. I had to re-position the gel inserts a few times before I got them placed correctly. The inserts provides good coverage over the surface area of my heels.

The gel inserts were very comfortable. There is ample extra support material located at the arch to give your arches extra support. The extra arch materials did stick up into my arches quite a bit and was noticeable, but for me, I was comfortable with this. I do think that some might find the extra arch material a bit too much.

I like the fact that the inserts are clear. My heels are open backed, and the clear materials of the inserts allows them to be virtually un-noticeable.

Overall, these did provide additional comfort and arch support and made my heels more comfortable to wear. My feet were still mildly sore at the end of the day, but the gel inserts definitely helped and I was not as achy as I usually am. I am happy to have added these to my heels and will continue to use them on a regular basis.

I received this product at a discounted price in return for my honest review.