Annabelle Cosmetics Twist Up Retractable Eye Shadow Crayon
Amazing

Annabelle Cosmetics Twist Up Retractable Eye Shadow Crayon Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 24, 2016

You get so much product, it doesn't seem like it's gonna finish. I have gold. Goes on smoothly, just glides on. Lasts all day. Very pigmented. I don't even need to use a primer, it just adheres to the eyelids.

October 05, 2014

I've purchased quite a few eye shadow crayons, but none of them retractable. I love eye shadow crayons but I hate sharpening them, I've found it very hard in the past to find a large enough sharpener. But with these twist up eye shadow crayons there is no nee to worry. I definitely think it's worth reaching for over some other just for the twist factor, but the product itself is also very good. It doesn't crease, it last long, the pigmentation is wonderful, and I love the shimmery finish.

February 28, 2014

Love these eyeshadow crayons - possibly the best I have ever used. The color goes on smooth and rich.
They are easy to blend once on and really do last quite a long time - still holds strong after a day of work and an after work run!