Annabelle Cosmetics Twist Up Retractable Lipstick Crayon Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 1014 in Lipstick

June 22, 2015

I have this in the colour Havana and I will definitely be picking up more colours. I love how smooth this goes on, and how pigmented the colour is. It has the typical lipstick scent, but no taste to it. I did find the colour of the product is slightly darker than the colour it shows on the tube, but they're still beautiful.

April 10, 2015

Annabelle Cosmetics Twist Up Retractable Lipstick Crayon is very convenient.it goes on smooth and last quit awhile . its great for throwing in you purse and not worry about getting lipstick everywhere.

April 10, 2015

I find it moisturizes my lips, many colors to select from, it goes on smooth, and last for hours , I have a few of them !

April 08, 2015

It feels pretty moisturizing when you apply it, but I find that after it wears off after a few hours, it can be kind of drying.

April 08, 2015

Theses are great, lots of colors and priced good!

April 08, 2015

This is priced great and I love the colors

April 06, 2015

Bought mine at Shoppers and so far I like it! It's not the most pigmented but it's still a beautiful wash of colour on the lips! And very affordable too

January 27, 2015

This lip crayon comes in a great variety of colours however not as many as traditional lipstick. The thing that has me coming back is how moisturizing it is. It is a nice combination.

January 05, 2015

Comes in a sleek, black matte, retractable tube that simply twists up and down to apply the crayon directly to the lips. It has a lightweight, creamy texture that glides onto the lips effortlessly. They are extremely pigmented with a medium to full coverage. It provides a semi opaque look with an extremely high gloss finish. It’s super comfortable on the lip and thanks to its nourishing and natural ingredients such as Omega 3 + 6 and Shea Butter, it keeps lips moisturized for the entire day. It provides 3 to 4 hours’ worth of wear time with a beautiful sheen.

December 02, 2014

I love the packaging and the rich and creaminess of the lipstick crayon. The lipstick is easy to glide onto my lips and it takes several swipes to get the color to show. I find the product leaves my lips dry and flaky after a couple of hours.