apple ipad air 2
Good

apple ipad air 2 Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 624 in Electronics

October 12, 2016

I never thought I needed an ipad until I actually bought one. I absolutely love this, I use it every day and it has almost completely replaced my laptop. The retina display is outstanding so watching videos is a great experience. The sound is incredible, I find I don't ever need to use speakers. The camera quality is superb, I always get compliments on the pictures I take with it, they turn out so incredibly clear! I love the thinness of this, and the compact size you get without compromising screen size!

August 03, 2016

I love my iPad. I wouldn't go with any other handheld device. I will never go back to android again. Apple is my #1 for the price it's adsolutly worth every penny. My son loves playing his abc educational games. There are so many apps that are available and I would recommend anyone to try this Apple product I'm sure you'll never use the pc again.

February 03, 2016

I own this. I had the Ipad 2 and it stopped working properly so I thought it was time for a new one. Timing couldn't be better because I was having surgery and I needed something reliable. It does everything that a laptop does except print. It is very convenient. I do most of my Chick Advisor reviews on my ipad. I got the gold. It is easy to handle and feels great in your hand. I do most of my email, bingo and word games, facebook and lots of other things on my ipad. It works great hooked up to Bluetooth and played through my Bose Speaker. I have had no regrets purchasing this. I own all apple products and would want nothing else. I definitely recommend this.

May 04, 2015

This is my very first tablet and I must say that I love it! It is so thin. Seriously thinner than my smart phone. Great battery life and has a larger screen than my phone does. I love the face time feature where you can video connect with another Apple user (iPhone, iPad, etc) for free! It I'd like placing a free call & you can see the person you are talking to.