apple ipad air 2
Good

apple ipad air 2 Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 626 in Electronics

October 12, 2016

I never thought I needed an ipad until I actually bought one. I absolutely love this, I use it every day and it has almost completely replaced my laptop. The retina display is outstanding so watching videos is a great experience. The sound is incredible, I find I don't ever need to use speakers. The camera quality is superb, I always get compliments on the pictures I take with it, they turn out so incredibly clear! I love the thinness of this, and the compact size you get without compromising screen size!

August 03, 2016

I love my iPad. I wouldn't go with any other handheld device. I will never go back to android again. Apple is my #1 for the price it's adsolutly worth every penny. My son loves playing his abc educational games. There are so many apps that are available and I would recommend anyone to try this Apple product I'm sure you'll never use the pc again.

February 03, 2016

I own this. I had the Ipad 2 and it stopped working properly so I thought it was time for a new one. Timing couldn't be better because I was having surgery and I needed something reliable. It does everything that a laptop does except print. It is very convenient. I do most of my Chick Advisor reviews on my ipad. I got the gold. It is easy to handle and feels great in your hand. I do most of my email, bingo and word games, facebook and lots of other things on my ipad. It works great hooked up to Bluetooth and played through my Bose Speaker. I have had no regrets purchasing this. I own all apple products and would want nothing else. I definitely recommend this.

May 04, 2015

This is my very first tablet and I must say that I love it! It is so thin. Seriously thinner than my smart phone. Great battery life and has a larger screen than my phone does. I love the face time feature where you can video connect with another Apple user (iPhone, iPad, etc) for free! It I'd like placing a free call & you can see the person you are talking to.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse

e010365 added a new review for
    Emergen-C Super Orange

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Becca Makeup

LizzieH added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser