Apple iPhone 6 Plus Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 144 in Cell Phones

December 16, 2016

Love Apple products. I know so many complain about the price but it's so worth every penny in my opinion. I love the size of the screen. It's super durable. I've owned mine since it released and have dropped it so many times and never a issue with it. Would 10000% recommend

November 14, 2016

I have had this phone for 2 years now and I think it is the worst phone I ever had.
    It is scratched in the back over the Apple logo, i have replaced the screen two times already even though I had the phone case all the time. It is poor quality compare to the Iphone 4 and 5.

November 14, 2016

So disappointed...my son has one which he bought for over $1000. He recently got touch disease, a problem that Apple is well aware of, and they refuse to do anything about it. He joined the class action suit, and bought himself an Android. They built these phones with a flaw, and are now refusing to stand behind their products...shame on you, Apple! I will never buy another Apple product, and so far we have 2 IPads, 2 iPhones, and have input on company purchasing decisions. Very bad move!

September 14, 2016

This phone is the best phone I've ever had. I love the quality of the pictures it takes and it has tons of great (free) apps and features. I can't wait for the 7 plus to be available!

May 20, 2016

I've had this phone for about 2 years now and it is still holding up! I have always been an iphone person so I may be a bit bias? Easy to use and operate without having to read up on things.

April 02, 2016

Thee iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone, I've had a couple of iPhones in the past, this being defiantly the best. The phone is very fast and snappy, experiencing almost no hiccups even during strenuous tasks. Even though the display isn't as high resolution as other phones it is very bright and pleasing to the eye. That goes for the camera too, although it is only an 8 megapixel sensor it produces great shots in any lighting, or environment. The battery, so far, has been fantastic I can easily get a full day and most of the next out of one charge. I have been very satisfied coming from my last phone, a Samsung Galaxy s4, even though I do miss some things. My real only complaints with this phone has nothing to do with the hardware or performance, it's just that ios doesn't take full advantage of the capability of this phone, also the finish of the metal is slippery. I hope to see in ios 9 new features to take advantage of the larger screen, and add a couple more customization features. Overall the iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone, and it has been my favorite device to date and I think Apple will be able to improve upon the features to make it an even better experience.

February 16, 2016

Nothing compares to the iPhone. I've been an iPhone user for about 4 years now. I was a little hesitant about getting the 6 plus because of it's size but I'm so glad I did! I love the larger screen & it doesn't feel too bulky in my hands. My iPhone is pretty much my life line because of my work so, I need a reliable phone & the iPhone has never let me down.

February 16, 2016

I really enjoy my new iPhone 6 Plus. I sometimes have a hard time seeing up close so the large screen is a plus. I can also make the text bigger. Images are clear and browsing is super fast.

February 12, 2016

I switched away from Apple after I was done with my iPhone 4 and I regretted it. Coming back to this phone has been amazing, so many new features, everything is put together extremely well, the newest features like 3D touch prove to be very useful to me.

February 11, 2016

I love my iPhone 6 Plus. It's like having a mini computer with you. I like the bigger screen and the options for large text. Everything I need is right at my finger tips.