Arbonne Makeup Primer Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 322 in Primer

Vitamin-rich makeup primer visually diminishes fine lines and pores, creating a canvas for flawless makeup application.

*Description via company website.

October 20, 2016

LIKE SILK IN A BOTTLE. This primer is so soft it feels like silk. it goes on your skin smooth and allows you to put makeup over top in a smooth and beautiful way.

July 26, 2016

I'm not a big fan of this product I feel like it doesn't work like it says, I feel that my skin is more oily and I hate that feeling in my face, I dont recommend this.

July 07, 2016

I recently purchased their makeup primer (I have tried many brands) it leaves your face as soft as a bottom and drys instantly . I applied this before my normal makeup routine , and it managed to hold up from 9am- 9pm ( I'm sure it would of stayed longer but I washed up before bed). Would highly recommend this is everyone looking for a new primer !!!

June 29, 2016

A bit on the pricy side! But overall a great product! Leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth! Primer works well before makeup and really holds an all day look.

February 22, 2016

Not my favourite mskeup primer. The texture feels similar to other primers I have used.
Feels sort of silky but I feel like it doesn't really absorb into the skin. It sits on the surface
but doesn't really hide my "problem areas". Definitely prefer the Smashbox primer.

January 31, 2016

I love this primer. It feels amazing on my skin and makes such a difference when putting foundation on. I would definitely buy this primer again. The price is a little high ( because I can be cheap) but it was definitely worth it.

March 05, 2015

Expensive, but nice. Sets makeup extremely well, keeps things in place for a long time

March 02, 2015

YESSS!! I am so glad I finally found a primer I love.
I was afraid to use it at first because I thought it would be similar to the Smashbox primer in consistency and it is not at all. It's so smooth and pleasant to the touch, and makes my makeup go on much much smoother. Makes it last ALL day too. If you wear foundation, this product is an absolute must.

April 18, 2014

I've tried a few primers, and its always good to know of a primer that works really well, and this one does. I will admit, it is a bit pricey, but feel its worth it because of the quality. It goes on really silky and smooth. I dont use it all the time, so for me it lasts (keeping in mind though that arbonne products have a shelf life). I use it with my current foundation but it really does work amazing with the arbonne liquid foundation

April 06, 2014

I had received this Arbonne Makeup Primer as a gift from a family member. I have been using this primer for awhile now and find that it is worth the $46.00. I would absolutely by this when I run out of it. It was in a fair size container of 30 ml of this amazing primer. All you need is an amount as small as the eraser end of a pencil. This small amount goes along way. It feels very light and silky when you have applied it to your face. It visually diminishes fine lines and pores. The only problem with this product is that you can only by it online or from a distributor.