Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler

Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler Reviews

1 review
Ranked #396 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

June 28, 2012

Nothing will replace my basic Sally Hansen La Cross Eyelash Curler.
But with that being said, I missed having a heated eyelash curler. I've only had one heated eyelash curler previously which was the Eyecurl II
What I missed about a heated eyelash curler was that it could reach lashes that my conventional lash curler couldn't reach and it also gave a natural curl. So instead of repurchasing the Eyecurl II online which I loved but it broke down on me very quickly, I decided to look for a heated eyelash curler that I could buy in store. There aren't many heated eyelash curlers I could find in store - in fact, I could only find one heated eyelash curler in store which was this Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler.
When you switch the heated lash curler on a small indicator light turns on, which I like.
But unlike the Eyecurl II there is no indicator to let you know when the wand is hot enough and ready to use. I miss that indicator which the Eyecurl II had. With that being said, the Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler heats up within a couple of minutes.

So the Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler heats up nicely but it doesn't heat up to nearly as hot as my previous Eyecurl II. I personally didn't find the Eyecurl II uncomfortably hot at all - it was hot enough to work efficiently with it. I find that it takes me quite a bit longer to curl my lashes with the Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler, which is a let down. If given the chance I would definitely repurchase the Eyecurl II instead of the Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler and just hope that the Eyecurl II doesn't break down within the first 10-15 uses like it did on me the first time!
The main upside of the Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler is that you can easily purchase it in-stores at Sally Beauty Supply whereas I'm not sure where to buy the Eyecurl II - I think I'd have to order the Eyecurl II online which is not as convenient.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml