Armstrong Marble Cheese Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 70 in Cheese

March 14, 2016

This is some good cheese, I like melting it on potatos, putting it in my macaroni, eating it with apples and honey it's great melted is it the bestest ever worth the price except Save-On-Foods usually has it on for really expensive I don't like that butt Walmart that they have a good price I usually pay $12 to $15 for mine because I buy my big ones at Costco and they're about $15

March 06, 2016

This is a good quality cheese ,its has such a strong intense flavor ,very sharp,my family loves cheese,we eat it as is or we put it in our favorite dishes, pizza,casseroles, lasagna, etc.its fairly inexpensive. I would gladly recommend this cheese to anyone

December 13, 2015

I've never tried this brand before, but it was on sale. I didn't like this cheese at all. It had a very strong, 'sharp' taste, but not a sharp cheddar cheese taste I've had before. This was just awful. ANd it was defintely no where near it's exiry date, so I know that wasn't the problem.

November 19, 2015

Inexpensive and provides the perfect melt. Under the broiler, it turns a lovely golden colour.

April 26, 2015

Very good taste, price is right and variety of different types to choose from including light or low-fat

April 26, 2015

Good tasting cheese at a reasonable price when it's on sale.

August 09, 2013

On the fence about this review. I like the price point ($1.99 after coupon for 300g bar) however, found the cheese almost on the bland side. My kids are like rats and devour cheese, so I guess everyone's pallet is diff't.

June 20, 2012

This is a pretty good cheese! Great on crackers or grated and melted of anything. It has a really yummy taste and a nice texture.

May 07, 2012

The marble cheese has an excellent taste. The quality is great. I find the price is average to most blocks of cheese of the same size. It was on sale when I bought it.