Aussie 3 minute miracle colour deep treatment

Aussie 3 minute miracle colour deep treatment Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 2310 in Hair Care

March 03, 2017

I normally use the original 3 minute miracle, but since I was bleaching my hair, I decided to buy the new, or at least new to my local walmart, 10x colour treated 3 minute miracle. So far I have used it once and its very similar to the original, which is great. Haven't seen if it does anything to protect my colour, but it really did help with my very damaged hair.

February 18, 2017

With my over treated hair ! This stuff is a life saver , seriously helps my hair. I use it twice a week and concentrate on the ends and it is a miracle!

February 15, 2017

Not sure how much this helped my colour but my hair felt great after using it. Super soft and definetly had more shine to it. I would buy this again!!

September 09, 2016

I bought this product in London. I realize that the one in London is a white bottle and the one in Canada is the purple bottle. They both have some similar ingredients. I have used the 3 minute miracle in the purple bottle and it did not work well in my hair but however this one in works great in my hair. It left my coily curly coloured hair feeling moisturized. It dose smell like the ones in the purple bottle. I hope the ones in the white bottle makes it way to Canada because its much better than the one in the purple bottle.