Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 574 in Conditioner

February 08, 2017

Definitely my favourite Aveda hair care product. I am big fan of straightening my hair and this is the holy grail of heat protection. I feel like I just left the salon each time I use it as my hair is left smooth and shiny. Just run it through your damp clean hair and style as usual, as easy as that!

November 07, 2016

I like this product for heat protection. My stylist recommended it and I do feel that it has made a difference in terms of preventing breakage etc. My only complaint is that I prefer the softness given by oils (like argan or moroccan oil) and I find if i use both the damage remedy and an oil my hair is too weighted down and greasy

October 19, 2016

Love this product! It smells great, and leaves my hair feeling nice. I apply it to my damp hair after a shower. It helps keep my hair not tangled. You dont need to use much, so its lasted me awhile so far.

March 10, 2016

Although this product looks and smells great, it leaves my hair feeling greasy. I usually trust Aveda products without reserve, but I can't recommend this one.

March 09, 2016

Love love love Aveda damage repair shampoo and conditioner. Hair looks, feels and smells amazing. If you like to get away from harmful chemicals as much as possible, this is definitely a way to go. The only downside - the price :(

July 31, 2015

I purchased this about a month ago. I love love love Aveda, but I honestly didn't notice a huge difference. I was hoping that it would help to make my hair feel silkier and smoother but it didn't.

October 24, 2014

I color my hair a lot and I've tried a lot of treatments but I think this one works well on my hair and helps keep it hydrated...can't say much about it yet since I've only used it a few times

September 06, 2014

I use this daily - on wet or dry hair. Definitely helps with hair damaged by bleaching

May 27, 2014

Use this daily to offset the damage from the blow dryer. It is pricy but works well. keeps my hair soft and shiny but not greasy. It is not heavy. Pricy but it only takes a little bit - slightly more than the proverbial pea size for my chin length hair - very dry fly away hair. This product also helps with styling and getting rid of the fly aways.

May 16, 2014

This line of products saved my over treated/damaged hair!! Doesn't build up, helps in styling and repairs hair deeply. Plus just for the smell I would recommend it. It smells delicious!!!!!!!!!

SammyQ has posted in the forum topic
    Body Cream ChickAdvisor Premium

Tammyd added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Bunnyguts has posted in the forum topic
    At home work

Alexrae added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers