Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion

Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1103 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

This concentrated anti-itch lotion provides fast, temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with many minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. It contains calamine to dry up the weepy rashes and consists of less water and more emollients, so it won't run or drip like ordinary calamine lotion. The creamy formula with skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal is non-greasy and invisible when rubbed into skin.

January 07, 2017

The Product that you don't whant to forget when you go go your camp !! you can easely go crazy with all if that mosquitos!! Si you need à Cream that remove the itching....And the Cream don't stay Pink.. si my men can use IT

March 20, 2016

I started using the Aveeno anit-itch lotion a couple of years ago when I was diagnosed with eczema. Nothing I had tried on the market worked. At my worst, I use it about 3-4 times a day. It's the only thing that would give me any relief.

March 20, 2016

I had to buy this Anti-Itch lotion because myself and my family always get really bad dry skin during the NYC winters. As soon as i used it the first time i felt such a relief my skin felt soft, moisturized and was not itching as it was before

February 17, 2016

We all know that Aveeno is a brand you can have trust in... and with this product, it has continued for me. I got the chickenpox at 20 years old (not a joke!) and nothing was working for me when a pharmacy assistant talked to me about this lotion. It work right away! What a releave!!

June 18, 2014

I love the aveeno line and I would absolutely recommend this product it's a great product and is perfect for those itchy bug bites for this time of year !

September 05, 2013

Provides immediate relief from bug bites, and doesn't sting or smell. Has a slight skin tone to it so it blends.