Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal

Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #914 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal lets you nurture your skin and indulge your senses with natural ingredients that both refresh and calm. Visit aveeno.com for more information.

July 13, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Flys live my daughter and this seems to be the only cream that actually takes the itch away! Never leave home without it

July 10, 2013

This product was alright, kind of did the job

December 07, 2012

If I didn't have this stuff I would be up all night scratching my bug bites. This is a very good product.

May 23, 2012

This product works very good. And it is gentle at the same time. I definitely would recommend this product to people!

April 25, 2012

OMG this product saved my life when my kids had the chicken pox it was the only thing that worked to stop them from itching
still use it for bug bites
this products rocks

August 16, 2011

The Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal claims to relieve pain and itch and provide fast, temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with many minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. Aveeno Anti-Itch Cream contains calamine to dry up weepy rashes, but is nongreasy and invisible when rubbed into skin.

This products claims are true! The only cream on the market that has helped me manage the excema on my hands. It defintely recommend this product because it is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. Its effectiveness is worth the price.