Aveeno Protect and Hydrate SPF 30 Sunscreen For Face and Body

Aveeno Protect and Hydrate SPF 30 Sunscreen For Face and Body Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 333 in Sun Protection

July 13, 2016

This sunscreen is not very cheap but very good quality. I usually choose to use Aveeno products as I like their neutral scent and they work really well on sensitive skin.

April 05, 2015

My mother in law has used this in the past. She would put it on under her makeup before she left the house. She has very sensitive skin and has to watch what she wears. This product never broke her out.

October 30, 2014

This is a great all-round sunscreen lotion. It goes on easily, and is not greasy at all, which is very important to me. It provides good coverage and doesn't feel heavy.

September 09, 2014

I love this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen that I can put on my face without it drying my skin or causing breakouts. Love, Love, Love!

July 08, 2014

I have sensitive skin and often break out when I use facial sunscreens. Finally I have found a product that works for me !!! The lotion goes on easily and absorbs quickly. I can also layer foundation without ugly pilling, which is a common problem with other sunscreens I have used in the past. Also, I know it's been doing it's job, because I haven't experienced any freckling this summer :)

June 28, 2014

I would not normally wear anything with SPF in my lotion. I bought this at London Drugs for 9.99 for 81 ml which isn't a bad price. It comes in a beige and orange tube and an orange lid. What is important to me is to stay Hydrated . This cream is very hydrating and provides sun protection to keep my skin soft and smooth. I have used this on my hands, but have not used it on my face. I don't like the smell of the sun protection SPF. It comes out very silky and white. It plumps and hydrates the skin quickly. It takes a bit of time to soak in, but does the job I needed it to do. I would definitely buy this again and would highly recommend it friends and family relatives.