Avene Cleanance Soap-Free Facial Gel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #683 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

For oily, blemish - prone sensitive skin
Hypoallergenic
Non

December 02, 2016

Jai la peau très sensible et grasse et j'adore ce gel nettoyant ! Il nettoie la peau en profondeur mais n'est pas desséchant et ne laisse pas la peau qui " tire " . Un peu dispendieux mais ca en vaux la peine , la bouteille me dure longtemp ca en prend très peu .

October 12, 2016

I am a face wash lover, I am constantly trying new ones, and love that the Avene counter will give out samples to try before I buy. I am in LOVE with this Cleanance Soap Free Gel Cleanser. It is for face & body and for oily or blemish prone skin, so good for back and chest and shoulders if you have problem with acne in those area's too. It lathers up richly, and I only use a dime size amount in my palm. I personally, found if I apply it to dry skin, massage the gel around, then gradually add really warm water it works best for me. It removes clogged pores after just one wash, helps soften and pull out blackheads after about 3 washes you will see a huge difference. And with continued use, your blemishes and blackheads will be no more! I have combo skin and it works for me with amazing results. I recommend this and if you wash 2 x a day with it, the bottle should last 10 weeks.

September 12, 2016

I was getting small breakouts on my forehead this summer. Probably because of the crazy humid heat here in Canada. I started using this cleanser about 1 week ago and already noticed my face becoming more clear. It feels amAzing - foams like a soap which I like. Not harsh on my skin and doesn't burn either. My face actually feels clean after.

September 05, 2016

A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. No smell, and works wonders for people who are acne prone. My acne changed all in one day. No joke! I have acne on my t zone if this helps.

July 10, 2016

This is a must have for all lady's. The big thing is about this product is that it's soap free so if your face is somewhat sensitive this is a must have! I also find is works well throughout the seasons.

June 20, 2016

I have like 9 years using this cleanser, I always try to change to the newest products and I always come back! My skin is acne prone and very sensitive to soap, but this calm it, it cleanses wonderfully without dry my skin, I think is because it contains thermal water, with this cleanser I'm acne free, I love it! It lasts a long time! You need just a tiny amount to make a good amount of foam, even sometimes I need a double wash, It lasts forever! Worth every penny!

Updated On: June 20, 2016

Forgot to mention it doesn't contain parabens, synthetic dyes or fragrance. Extra bonus!

April 06, 2016

I have terrible combination skin - scaly dry in some places, breaking out in others - and this is the facial wash that I have had the most luck with. Occasionally I still get extra oily, but it has done the best job of anything I've tried in terms of evening things out. A bit pricey (though they recently dropped the regular price - bonus!) but worth it if it works.

January 30, 2016

I like the Avene products. They are not pumped full of dyes and frangrances.
I do like the texture of the cleanser but it's a little too drying for some areas of
my face. I have combination skin and gel works well for me in the summer.
In the winter I prefer a milk cleanser because I need all the moisture I can get.

January 30, 2016

Got this as a sample. Smells clean. Didn't leave my face feeling tight or dry.

January 30, 2016

Makes my normal skin feel amazing! I never have breakouts and find it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth