Avene Cleansing Foam

Avene Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 04, 2016

Avene is a great brand of beauty products, I received this in another beauty box and was very skeptical at first. It only takes a small amount and I do avoid my eye area. It foams up and deeply penetrates into your pores, leaving the skin clean, without feeling stripped of moisture.

June 04, 2016

After getting a skin analysis from the beautician at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, the lady suggested I cleansed my face with Avène Cleansing foam so it could help with my combination skin. So far my skin tone looks even, hydrated and also, I can finally go through the day without looking all shiny.

March 28, 2016

I am come from hot countrry, and coming to Canada with harsh winter make my skin oily inside but dehydrated outside and sensitive. Avene claims that their products are for sensitive skin. My skin is combination and sensitive. When i try this product, my skin become so dry and red. So this product is not working for me.

March 02, 2016

En sois c'est un nettoyant très de base, parfait pour se nettoyer le visage le matin c'est rafraîchissant et me cause pas de boutons je l'aime beaucoup

June 15, 2015

It's get for kids as well. I have my 8 &7;year old using everyday. Leave the skin soft, great for sensitive skin

January 26, 2015

Wonderful product. Cleans and softens the skin well. Bottle goes along way. I use twice daily since October 2014 and now it's end of January 2015 and still have lots left. So the price is worth it and it often goes on sale.

January 10, 2015

First of all , Avene is THE brand I like the most that sells in pharmacy-retailing stores. The Cleansing Foam is very light , it s soap-free , hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. So its perfect for really sensitive skin but its still mattifying.