Avent 4oz PES Bottle Twin Pack (BPA Free)

Avent 4oz PES Bottle Twin Pack (BPA Free) Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 744 in Bottles

Clinically proven to reduce colic Less air in baby's tummy Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding BPA-Free Wide bottle shape allows for easy filling and cleaning

February 20, 2017

J'adore les bouteilles avent. C'est juste ça j'utilise!! J'achète seulement des produits avent. Que ça soit les suces, biberons, les suces à biberons.
    Vive avent!!

May 27, 2015

These are the only bottles my son will use. I love that I can attach them straight to my pump so no milk is wasted.

March 06, 2015

My sister-in-law used the Avent brand bottles when my niece was very small. They are expensive, but they let less air in and therefore the baby is less fussy. My niece drank the 4 ounces for a while, then graduated up to the 6-8 ounce size bottles. Less air equals less spitting up and tummy aches.

March 06, 2015

I got this as a gift at my baby shower, it worked good for the first while but they don't last long. And without the ring they aren't good. The nipple placements is very expensive and to that result I bought a different bottle.

June 26, 2013

best bottles ive used to date! However the writing wears out fast.