Avon 8-in-1 Eye Palette

Avon 8-in-1 Eye Palette Reviews

Ranked #513 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Versatile shades from dark to light. Each palette includes both satins and shimmers, and a mirrored compact with 2 dual-ended applicators. .32 oz. total net wt. Mirrored compact includes see-through window on lid and 2 dual-ended applicators.

August 16, 2016

Love Avon! Great bang your buck! I love this palette. It has every colour I need in one place. It's handy and convient. Definetly going to get another one. It's a must have in my books!

April 25, 2016

I love it makes me eyes stand out and feels moisturized I love Avon products and plus I got it for free by signing up with Avon representive plus I use it everyday when I wake up to brighten my eyes up also it good wrinkles in your eyes as well

April 02, 2016

J'adore tout de Avon et j'aime bien le maquillage. La palette 8 en 1 contient plusieurs teintes de couleur et peut plaire à tous. Je sais de quoi je parle je suis représentante Avon. Il y a une assez grande variété de couleur pour faire des smoked eyes ;)

January 18, 2016

great verity of color great application and color lasts longer then most eye shadows ive used

September 30, 2015

Has great colours and stays a long time. If you use every day, you will look fantastic every day.

July 15, 2015

this eyeshadow goes on smoothly and lasts, you dont need to apply lots to get the color to show

June 09, 2015

Beautiful color choice dont hesitate

June 09, 2015

The colours you get in the palette are great but sometimes have an issue with the eyeshadow being everywhere when you go to get it out of the palette and onto the brush.. However, the colours are vibrant and bold and do go with any eye colour. I use them all the time and have 2 different ones due to my eyes being two colors depending on my mood

May 11, 2015

This make up was ok.want impressed after 4 months the eyeshadow was broken.

April 26, 2015

I love the avon 8--in-1 eye palette! They make it easy to choose colours that compliment eachother. I find the price very good for the amount of eye shadow and they colours are long lasting. I hate when eyeshadow clump in the crease and never encountered that problem.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation