Avon Eye Make Up Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - 2 fl. oz. : Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. * BEAUTY TIP - For the freshest-looking skin in the morning, make sure you take off all your makeup in the evening. Your skin renews itself at night, and it can't effectively do that unless it's free of all makeup and daily debris.

October 03, 2016

Love it!! The only production he market I have found that does irritate my eyes and/or cause a rash on my eyelids. Also, SO cheap, I stock up when it goes on sale.

September 17, 2016

The best make up remover out there!! No need to scrub for ages! Quality and for an amazing price!!! Would most definitely recommend and I have to many people!

August 16, 2016

My favorite eye makeup remover, works fantastic for waterproof mascara and does not sting or irratate my eyes, no strong scent either which is nice. Its also not greasy.

July 09, 2016

This is my number 1 most favourite eye make up remover. I love that it's lotion and not an oil based remover. It takes mascara and eyeshadow off SO easily. It literally just slides right off onto the cotton pad. No need to rub or tug. Most of the time you can find it for 99 cents so it costs next to nothing. The skin around my eyes always feels super soft and looks conditioned. Just an all around great product.

June 28, 2016

I love this product and always stock up on it when Avon has it on sale for 99 cents !
It's a creamy texture and has a nice smell. And never stings, works great

June 28, 2016

Great great product! It goes on sale for .99 cents. Works beautifully and moisturizers as well. You literally just need a pea size amount per eye. My new best friend

May 22, 2016

I have eczema around my eyes. It can get pretty bad. I have tried it seems like every cream or liquid I can find when in between order. Such soothing feeling when taking off eye make up. It does burn the skin. Just wish they would make the quantity larger.

April 30, 2016

This stuff is extremely effective. I would buy 5 at a time when Avon had it on sale for 99 cents. It's a very light creamy consistency that cleans your eye makeup and never stings. Great bottle size for travel!

April 21, 2016

I love Avon's eye make up remover!. My whole family has been using this for years and we wouldn't use anything else! Very effective and easy to use.

March 31, 2016

I bought this in my teens ans I loved it. Plus for $1.99 was cheap ans it worked good. It didn't irratate my skin either. But I haven't seen it in a Avon book lately.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic