Avon glimmersticks liqui-glide eye liner

Avon glimmersticks liqui-glide eye liner Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 15, 2016

These pencils are the best of the best . It goes on smooth makes your eyes stand out can put it on in a thin line or thick line Comes in many colours very cheap. Come off easy when u are done for the day

June 06, 2016

This was a fun liner to use to enhance the corners of my eyes. I still stand by black liquid liners for my upper eyelids, but for trying out other colours this is a good line, especially for being a pencil type. It twists out of the tube so you never have to sharpen it. And its a soft creamy kohl formula that glides right on without having to repeat a spot or keep running it back and forth. I'm using the bronze shade and it's nicely metallic and a lot like a precise high-end eyeshadow in appearance.

1.5/5

February 24, 2016

I really don't like this eyeliner at all. It ended up smearing onto my eyeball...I bought it because Avon discontinued my favorite glimmerstick eyeliner..very disappointed in this product.

January 19, 2016

Amazing!!! I'm in love I have bought other liner sticks before and had them dry and stiff or go on just terrible. I found this product to be amazing nice and soft and it goes on very precise and bold. I can make it look as thin or as thick a line as I choose and it stays on all day. Avon please make a waterproof version if you don't already have one.

May 30, 2015

Absolutely Amazing! Eyeliner come in a twist up stick and goes on like gel eyeliner. Stays on all day and through to the next morning if you forget to remove. Provides clean solid lines and doesn't skip. Watch for the sales where you can buy in multiples as they are normally 1/3 of the price then. I have used the black which I love and the eggplant which I don't really care for. I find the eggplant did work as well as the black. At present this is the only eyeliner I buy and recommend. The only drawback is if you use the product daily the eyeliner doesn't last as long as a regular pencil would. Again I would suggest buying in multiples if you really like this product as much as I do.

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!