Avon Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 787 in Lip Balm

January 07, 2015

This is just an okay lip balm. I love Avon's products, but this one had some qualities I was disappointed with. It seemed to build up on my lips and not actually moisturize at all. The special moisture one and the aloe one are much better, but the other lip balms aren't all I expected them to be. They also had a weird taste and smell that I didn't like. Overall, average effectiveess, but great price at around 98c each.

October 24, 2014

I love these, they are cheap, they smell good, and they work

October 22, 2014

I buy this only if it is on sale. Great for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I find that it does not work as well as other lip balms, my lips tend to get quite dry, but it is an O.K product.

June 13, 2014

I got this as a stocking stuffer from my grandma, which likes to buy random beauty products to us for Christmas. It was inceredibly hard to open, and when I finally did success, the plastic film that covered the tube was gone because it broke during the process of opening. I was hen left wondering which flavor the lip balm was supposed to be. I got Peppermint, from the Holiday sweets collection. Well, let's just say that it does not smell like peppermint at all. Instead, it smells like rubber and chemicals, and then fake peppermint. The texture was watery and just sat on my lips, never hydrating them. My sisters got Cinnamon & spice and Berry I think, and my mother got Sugar cookie. This one received praise from my sisters, but I absolutely disliked them all. Even though they are quite cheap, I would not purchase them again.

May 03, 2014

Avon frequently comes out with limited edition scents of their lip balm. These "sets" are usually released for holidays or seasons. A set will normally have 4 different fragrances in it.

All the lip balms tend to be the same, mild fragrance that leaves a slight flavor. Neither of those are very long lasting though and usually go away within 10 minutes or so.

The lip balms aren't very thick, but do feel very moisturizing. They are smooth and non sticky.

The packaging is usually adorable and festive. For 0.99 these are worth a look at.