Avon mark I-Mark Eyeshadow

Avon mark I-Mark Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 636 in Eye Shadow

Mix and match classic shades of this long-wearing powder to create your own customized color palette. 0.08 oz. net wt.

Average Price:  $6

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

jennashier
May 15, 2013

Mark products are great! The eye shadow lasts a very long time but the price is on the higher side.

alybrd
Feb 12, 2012

i'm not really a fan of these eyeshadows, i bought 8 different colors and none of them go on the color they look in the palette; I definatly dont use them very often.

gcvamp
Sep 12, 2010

I have one of the shade and it is my favorite eyeshadow to wear. It long lasting and gives the right amount of shimmer.

tonyamallen
Mar 14, 2010

Excellent shadows. long lasting and dont crease even after wearing all day.

spoony
Nov 23, 2009

I have been using these for quite a while now and absolutely love them! Firstly, they last a very long time. I have switched out colours in my pallet (I have the large one that holds four eye shadows ) but I have yet to actually finish a colour and I tend to use them everyday.
I love that they now have matte shades along with the shimmer. Definitely worth trying, you won't be disappointed!

Raeven13
Nov 02, 2009

I never really tried these eyeshadows until I started selling avon. I decided to try them since I sell them and I should know more about them. I wish I would have tried them sooner. They are so nice.

They have great coverage and go on pretty much true to color. I've bought so many colors since I first tried them.

I also like the fact that they can be put in an awesome compact that you can replace them with what ever colors you want. This makes them so easy to take with you where ever you go. Since you can change the colors in the compacts you can choose which ones to take and which to not take.

I love how the colors look the same from the pan to your eyes. some eyeshadows look awesome in the pan and when tou put them on they look totally different. I hate that, but with these they look just as nice on as in the pan.

I highly recommend these eyeshadows. They are very nice and good quality and worth every penny. Plus they aren't that expensive compared to most other eyeshadows.

skittleslove
Nov 02, 2009

I really really like this eyeshadow and the best part about them is the casing. I love how you can just replace the colors you use up so you don't have those compacts hanging around with one or two colors left in them... you know the ones you don't use as often! It is a great idea!
The colors thses shadows come in are great too and I find they last pretty good and for me it is hard to find make up that lasts through my days!! I recommend these shadows to my friends all the time and will continue to do so!

amrjrl2004
Sep 29, 2009

I absolutely love i-mark eyeshadows! They're amazing! They have a great texture, last a long time, and the colors really pop. I originally tried them in a flip for it kit and loved them so much, that I had to stock up! I

Mickeey
Aug 28, 2009

This is a miraculous eyeshadow!
There is (I am 99% sure) 27 different shades.
Not tested on animals, and this is a earth-friendly product,
because you buy each shade and then fill a case
(you can choose to buy a 2 shadows one 4 shadows one or 8 shadows one)
and when one shade runs out just take it out and put in a new one so you can
re-use the case over and over again.
They are pretty popular (I sell avon/mark and many customers love it and have 0 complaints.)
The color lasts about 3-5 hours (unless you use an eye primer).
It is a powder. I do recommend this product. It does costs a bit for one shade (2.5grams)
but mine have lasted (I have used it about approx 50-70 times) a pretty long time.
Love it Love it Love (: !