Avon Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream
Good

Avon Silicone Glove Protective Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 16, 2016

I received this as a gift around Christmas time and I'm a little bit on the fence about it. While it certainly helps your hands and moisturizes them, I feel that there is a thick film on my hands after and they're super greasy, making everything that I touch greasy. I do, however, enjoy that it doesn't come off when you wash your hands

February 23, 2016

I buy this product once a year and I buy 12 tubes. Its fragrance free but it's leaves my hands soft with absolutely no greasy feel. It always go on sale at Christmas so stock up!

February 17, 2016

One of the best hand creams I've ever used. I tried this once and was completely hooked. It has a light scent, but it is very neutral. It provides a nice silky feeling to your hands and helps keep moisture in. I use this on my psoriasis when I have a significant flare up. I love to use this at night when it can really soak in. I'm waiting for a sale so I can stock up.

February 11, 2016

Love how this hand cream protects my hands against the elements and constant hand washing at work. Long lasting and worth continual use protects your hands from cracking and drying out. Light smell you don't mind.

February 02, 2016

This hand cream is good for both men and women it moisturizes without leaving your hands feeling greasy. Great for men who work with their hands. Not pricey and very good quality

January 22, 2016

I bought this hand cream from a friend who sells it and I really like it. It moisturizes my hands which are a nightmare in the winter and it is also good to have on while cleaning as it helps protect your hands. The price is decent as well as you can normally get it on sale through Avon.

January 11, 2016

I absolutely love the Silicone Protective Hand Cream! I have very sensitive skin and this is the only hand cream that doesn't burn, itch or make my skin red or bumpy. I am allergic to dish soap. I put the hand cream on before dishes, let it dry and it acts as a barrier and no bumps or itchiness. It doesn't come off when you wash your hands, is very soft, not greasy and works beautifully in the winter months on the dry flaky skin.
Sorry for the bad picture.