Avon SuperShock Max Mascara Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 775 in Mascara

May 01, 2015

Works well! Great for flared out lashes, that make your eyes pop for that dramatic, yet natural look. I would recommend this to women, and teenagers. The price is great! I love it!

April 24, 2015

It's an amazing product and for the price point it's an awesome deal! I used to buy the prestigious brands and spent a fortune until one day I decided to give the Avon mascara a try. The results were better than the high-priced products. No lie! My lashes looked like they were thicker and longer.

January 05, 2015

Ok, so I have thin and small eyelashes. So when I purchased Avon's SuperShock Max mascara I wasn't expecting anything special. But holy cow! I have long lashes when I use this!!!! I made my hazel eyes pop! It also lasted a long time and didn't make me have raccoon eyes like I get with a lot of other mascara's. The only complaint I have it that it's a little price $10 seems like a lot. But if you get it on sale for about $5-$6 well worth it...... I HIGHLY recommend! Highly!