Aya Naturals Moisturizing Cream

Aya Naturals Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

October 23, 2014

i actually really like this cream! its so moisturizing!

October 23, 2014

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to try out a product by Aya Naturals. This product was a moisturizing cream. This product is free of dyes, not tested on animals, and alcohol free. It has a nice light fragrance to it. Nothing to over bearing. This comes with a stir stick/applicator and is a great value. The size of the jar is 1.7 FL OZ.

Things I have noticed while using this product. A little of this product goes a very long way. I am guessing because the product is a nice and thick as well as rich cream. I no longer have any dry patches on my face. I use to get them around my nose and it was something I tried to hide. Overall, my skin not only feels softer, but looks more radiant. This product absorbs quickly on your skin and rubs in very nicely. There is no greasy after feel when using this product either. I seemed to always have that issue when it came to moisturizers, and then my face would break out. No break outs using this so far.

After using this product for a few weeks, I can honestly say this is one of my favorite ones I have had the opportunity to try

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay