Baby Bullet Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

The Baby Bullet has all the power and convenience of the Original Magic Bullet, but now you don't have to make baby's food where you make your margaritas and salsa. With the all NEW baby blend blade you can make and store fresh, healthy, delicious foods that are perfect for EVERY stage of development.

November 25, 2016

Didn't work well after putting it in the dishwasher a couple times...it just cracked. Then I noticed it starting to leak everywhere into the machine when I would blend. The containers do the same thing. Definitely not dishwasher safe. I just use my regular bullet to blend the food instead. Whats good about the little containers is that it fit well into the food warmer, they are a good portion size that you can adjust a little dial to mark the date. It comes with a silicone container that you can use to freeze the food and pop out what you need one portion at a time. I wouldn't waist my money on this though, the machine just really didn't last.

June 18, 2016

Its the best 50 baks i ever spend.i enjoy making food for my baby, not fan of store bought.i can make anything i want any varieties, with fresh products and preservatives free. Its easy to use, easy to wash and easy to store.would recommend for everybody who has baby

June 09, 2016

My daughter gave me one to use for the baby but I think it's jusr so so. I prefer to use my blender because I find it faster and easier; no need to measure etc. I think it's really cute but not really a necessary item for me.

June 09, 2016

I'll be honest this was one of the first things I purchased when I found out I was pregnant because I thought that this would be a really great thing to do, to prepare his food from scratch. However I found that once my son was here I didn't really bother with this very much, I found it to be time consuming even more so if your baby doesn't like what you have prepared you have to start over completely. Maybe others would use this more than I did. Great idea though!

January 13, 2016

I bought this for my unborn son the other day, for next to nothing. I don't want him to have all those preservatives that are in the jars.. I played around with it making baby food for my friends little guy to practice. VERDICT: I will save a bundle and save my son all the garbage in the jars when you buy them too!!! Good investment :)

September 18, 2015

This is such a waste of money.. They try & target first time moms to purchase these.. A mini chopper or blender does a way better job!

September 18, 2015

Baby Bullet:
LOVE this product, super cute and works fantastic!!!
Able to make so many yummy things

September 16, 2015

My husband bought me this for christmas and I absolutely love it ! I can make some homemade delicious puree for my son! Comes with everything you need and easy to clean up !

August 11, 2015

I love making my own baby food and this makes it fast, easy, cheap and delicious!

June 15, 2015

the packaging is so cute! super easy to use . it purees in just 10 seconds and storing them is super easy. this is a great purchase instead of wasting money on bottled food from other brands. love that it also comes with a silicone storage to freeze your baby food that lasts up to 3 months