Babyliss Miracurl Nano Titanium Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 51 in Curling Iron

March 23, 2016

J'ai reçu ce fer en cadeau à noël et le premier était brisé. J'ai dû l'échanger. Le 2e fonctionnait mieux mais on ne peut pas mettre une grande quantité de cheveux dedans, comparé au Conair (qui se vend moins cher, mais qui à mon avis fonctionne mieux). Ça m'a donc pris plus de temps à faire mes cheveux qu'avec le Conair. Mais le résultat est toujours impeccable et ça fait des cheveux de princesse!

November 27, 2014

It's a very pricey item. Love the curls, but my hair smells like it's burning. Maybe I haven't given it enough tries to get rid of packing oils. It's a lot of work. I think I prefer my curling wand instead.

October 28, 2014

it works great, and makes beautiful curls, but you can get the same effect from using a flat iron and it is quicker.

December 15, 2013

I hate using a curling iron as it takes way to long and your never sure of the results (I'm very inexperienced with using them). When I first got the Miracurl I had to try it right away, you just place a strand of hair in the slot it sucks it in, and after a few beeps you have a nice shiny curl, it only took me 10 minutes to do my whole head and I have a medium thickness to my hair. I was amazed at how easy it was, and how gorgeous my hair turned out. I'm not one to use beauty products to much, but my god, this is one of the best inventions in the world!

October 07, 2013

I'm kind of on the fence about this one. It definitely isn't for me or my hair type. It works best on straight, less voluminous hair for sure. On my rats nest, not so much. You need to have small sections of unknotted hair and when I tried this on myself, my hair got caught and it was pretty unpleasant. I did use this on Renee, our intern though and with her straight hair, it worked really nicely. We did have to use the highest settings, but the curls lasted pretty much all day and looked great. Its suppperrrr simple to use. My one complaint is the price. Its about 100 too much for me to buy.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!