Bagel bites three cheese Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 53 in Frozen Appetizers

February 15, 2017

These are great to eat as an adult or a kid i use to eat it all the time after coming home from high school its great and fast to eat and yummy. It usually easy to make in the toaster oven

February 13, 2017

These are great for the value, make sure to put them in the oven, they can come out soggy in the microwave.
    I wish the pepperoni used was of better quality and cheese doesn't always melt that great.

February 13, 2017

I love bagel bites! Great snack when you need something quick to eat. I find 3 or 4 is satisfying enough. I get my pizza fix without ordering in. Great for lunches when you run short on time to prep something.

February 08, 2017

These little morsels are absolutely Delicious!! Pop them in the oven for 15min at 400 degrees and let them cool off for about 10 minutes and enjoy. They taste like a bagel with the an abundance of cheese. Just make sure you do not overcook these. If you do they will be very very hard. You can buy these at Walmart for 2.99$ they are super cheap and a great little snack for yourself or the kids. You can even put them in the microwave too prevent them from getting too hard in the oven. Only thing I would wish was that they they cam in a bigger box...I believe only 12 mini bites are in a box

February 08, 2017

I buys these as quick snacks at home. The three cheese are okay but I do prefer the taste of the pepperoni ones. They are very quick to make! Which is a bonus when you are in a rush and are always reasonably priced. My son loves them too which is a bonus!

February 03, 2017

Bagel bites are awesome but I wasn't a HUGe fan of the 3 cheese flavor ones. I perfer the ones with peparoni and they should have deluxe ones as well.
    However they smell a little strange but they're alright

February 01, 2017

I was given a bunch of these from a friend whos son decided he no longer liked them. I was excited to try because well, basically a pizza bagel, yum! I wasn't a fan of these unfortunately. I didn't enjoy the flavour combination at all.

February 01, 2017

I didnt really like these. I use to love them as a kid, and i bought some the other day. And they didnt taste right. I either didnt cook them properly or something. I found them to be soggy and the cheese tasted funny. Almost freezer burnt. I wonder if they changed something about them

February 01, 2017

These are amazing! I love the three cheese ones! I have craved these all throughout my pregnancy and they hit the spot every time! Something fast to make and tastes great! When Im pressed for time, I throw these in the oven and it makes a perfect little meal! I will never give these up!!

February 01, 2017

Bagel Bites three cheese are a delicious and fast snack or meal when you are in a rush. My boyfriend and I love the three cheese flavour. They are crispy and taste really good.