Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo

Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 07, 2016

I picked this shampoo up at a BOGO sale along with the Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner. The smell is absolutely amazing. I have a rather dry scalp with hair that is slightly oily by the end of the first day. This shampoo did wonders for my scalp and hair making it full and beautifully shiny without extra oil. A great product and a great buy. This will be a regular in my shower.

May 20, 2015

I first bought this shampoo while on vacation in NYC. My hair was dry and damaged at the time due to frying and dying. I simply could no longer take it's appearance.
I'm so glad I found this shampoo. Just a few months later, my hair is soft and smooth. I get compliments from so many people. I've even begun to see the ringlets I had before straightening my hair in middle school, and I could not be happier.

September 06, 2014

As a claim to add shine to your hair, I didn't notice anything different from any regular shampoo/conditioner I've used.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic