Ban Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Shower Fresh Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant by Ban for Unisex - 2.6 oz Deodorant

January 16, 2016

After having my second child, I started to have problems with... you know... odour? That was terrible and my Dove didn't do anything anymore. I tried a lot of anti-perspirant, but this one is my favorite! It works like a charm, and I don't event need to reapply. I take a shower, roll this thing under my armpits, and I'm done! The good news is, it's cheap and available in every drugs stores! Yay!

December 12, 2015

Love this deodorant. Bought it on vacation and still using it. A bonus size!

October 15, 2014

The only deodorant I use. All these brands keep coming out with multiple scents and other bs that are not needed. Ban is just. Simple antiperspirant that gets the job does and doesn't have an overpowering aroma.

September 24, 2013

The only deodorant that wont give me a rash, love the roll-on, that wont spoil or dry up :)

August 13, 2013

I do love the protectiveness of the product. It smells great and keeps you fresh all day, I just wish it would dry faster when you apply it.

June 30, 2013

I like this deodorant! It's got an average price tag & protects well. I love the design and scents!

March 02, 2011

This is the best deodorant for the price (super strength are expensive but effective). As far as regular antipersirants go, this is my favourite. It keeps my shirts dry all day, and smells really good. It has a unique smell, and isn't trying to poorly imitate something else (I hate artificial smells).

July 29, 2010

I sweat alot and was always getting a rash in my arm pits..I am allergic to different brands of soaps so I was scared to try different anti-persperants..( I hate pain) a friend suggested I try some different product.. said I had a rash anyway I might as well spend some money and see what would work... my problem I come to find out I couldn't use deoderants but some anti-perspirants helped with the sweating. middle of summer I was working outside..sweating up a storm decided to buy some different brands and try them each a couple of days each... and take a day off between each brand.. a few made the rash worse so I immediatly crossed them off my list.. tried the remaining ones again.. some were ok and three worked pretty good.. my rash started to dissappear.. I liked the solid sticks the best. so decided to try the 2 I was getting results from and decided for price and results for me Ban worked the best.. I have been using it for around 8 years now but I will try different anti-perspirants ocassionally just to give my body a chemical change .. I heard somewhere it make products work better.
anyway when I run out of Ban and can't get it at the store..I will try a different product just so I can keep a current list of products which scent and re-action wise I prefer..

May 20, 2010

Ban is an effective deodorant, which keeps you smelling fresh all day. The scent I purchased was "sweet surrender", and it smells great! I've even given people hugs and they'll say they love my perfume (which I would not be wearing), but it would be the ban deodorant (a little awkward!). So, in terms of "smelling fresh" all day it is very effective. If you are sweating heavily though for example working out or on a hot day, it's not the most effective in wetness protection. But for everyday use I really recommend this product, and you will smell delicious!!!

November 28, 2009

I bought this item off of www.well.ca (a great canadian pharmacy online kind of with great prices!)
And was highly dissapointed!

Although I did recieve this product for under the original price (main reason I thought I'd try it) I still wanted it to work!!

I don't sweat more than the average person...Or stink more than average...But this completely made it seem like I did!
The first time I wore it I was wearing a light green shirt and was out on a fancy date with my spouse...I literally had to keep my arms down the entire time because it made me sweat through my shirt.
And did not cover any smells that I might of had.

It was a nice big container...And it looked cool!
But did not work for me.

Would NOT buy again and do NOT reccommend.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play