• bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick
Good

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 1015 in Lipstick

August 23, 2016

Lipsticks are a hit and miss – especially in a more lip gloss format.

I prefer a matte gloss for a) colour, and b) chapped lip prevention. Husband prefers I wear no lipstick at all due to its normal sticky nature.

Marvelous Moxie’s Lipstick, however, is a pleasant surprise. It applies smooth and evenly, and actually makes me lips “pop,” creating a fuller, healthier look.

I love the light pink colour – it’s not too pink and looks sort of natural. Heck, I even kissed Husband this morning and he didn’t complain about me wearing “goop” on my lips (the reason I rarely wear lipstick – kisses are more important than lipstick).

I am able to drink my coffee without leaving residue on my cup, and it lasts about 5 or 6 hours before I feel the need to reapply it.

Overall, I am happy with this lipstick – winner (gagne!)!

May 24, 2015

This is another amazing product by bareMinerals! The lipstick is smooth and nourishing and this shade is a beautiful, delicate, warm pink-rose tone that I absolutely love. It suits just about any eyeshadow look that I apply.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS