bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0
Good

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 Reviews

Ranked #772 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

January 19, 2015

I have the smaller pallette with the two shadows in it but i love it! I have the plum purple with a pale pink combo! Creates a subtle but beautiful smokey eye. It goes on nicely and lasts all day. I was never much of a fan of Bare Minerals because I find them pricey- But I'm definitely glad i tried this product!

May 11, 2013

This is one of those products I wish I had tried so much sooner- it's just that great!

I picked up 'The Happy Place' palette recently when I was looking for something a bit different than the neutral shades I usually wear. The shades in this palette still sort of fall into the neutral family, but have a bit more colour and are more interesting than brown shades. There are two matte shades: Peace- a muted, pinky apricot,
    and Exhale- a smokey taupe and two satin shades: Imagine- a peachy rose gold and Euphoria- an eggplant shade.

The shadows are amazingly smooth, pigmented and so easy to apply and work with. I know I'll be adding a few more palettes to my collection- these are pretty much perfect!

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread