Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint

Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1458 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 05, 2017

Incredibly pricey, but that's what you get if you want a good product. Smells as if you're walking through a mint shop. The colour is also the most beautiful pink I've ever seen, 10/10 for smell.. 2/10 for price, 10 dollars for a candle.? You must be crazy!

September 29, 2016

My favourite BBW scent. It has a sharp peppermint smell, but a hint of sweetness, too. The body spray cools the skin on contact and the fragrance lingers longer than a lot of body sprays. Layer the whole line for extra minty-ness!

September 11, 2016

omg i cant wait to buy this again! i collect all the lotions and collecton every christmas! everything smells too good and i love that they change the packaging every year. when they change the formula every year it gets better. looking forward to this!

April 26, 2016

I was at Bath and Body Works a week before Christmas looking for something for my nieces and I saw all bunch of girls going crazy over this Twisted Peppermint. Since there are always Buy 3 get 3 Free at BBW during the holidays season I decided to get a few of them as gifts. I decided to keep one of the body wash for myself to try. All I can say is the smell is amazing, there is something with the peppermint mix with a hint of vanilla. It is also very good quality body wash, leaves skin soft without the soapy residue. Highly recommend and hope they will have it again this year!

March 17, 2016

I love this body wash! It smells amazing and doesn't leave a soapy residue. The packaging is pleasing and it's a great seasonal body wash. Great as a gift

February 18, 2016

This review is on the candle . I wish they would carry it all year around ! this is the best candle ! My entire house smell like peppermint quickly . As far as I know it only comes out around Christmas and I totally stock up and put it on my list . If you like candles as much as I do you should buy them from bath and body works . Great scent and great prices !

February 14, 2016

I love the smell of this product! The price is a bit more than I would like to spend, but I love the results. It is not a overwhelming smell, and doesn't bother me like some semis do. Defenitly worth the buy.

February 11, 2016

I love the twisted peppermint bath stuff. When i have a stressful day i use this for my bubble bath. It really relaxes me and the same is not so strong either and leaves my skin veey soft. The hand lotion is not bad either! It is one of the popular holiday smells in the store as well. After boxing day my local bath and body store ran out of their product.

February 11, 2016

I have tried the lotion, hand gel and mist and they are all great!! The smell is wonderful and lasts quite a long time! They are a little expensive,but B&BW;often have awesome sales, I got mine at 75% off

February 11, 2016

Twisted Peppermint is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works. I get so many compliments.
    I have the body lotion, hand soap, mist and spray.
    I stock up after Christmas when they have all their great deals.