Bath & Body Works Candles Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 542 in Home Fragrance

July 17, 2016

The 3 wick tahati scent smells heavenly! Just like a summers day. The price is abit expensive unless you get it onsale or with a deal. But the do last for a long time and burn down the wick evenly.

May 11, 2016

I know they are expensive but I love these ones. The scents are so nice you can smell them in another room from the room you are burning one in. I have to say these are my go to gifts when I am unsure of what to get someone

April 27, 2016

These are the best candles ever!! They smell great and for a long time! The wax is made to melt evenly, so you don't waste any of it! The price is the only bad point, you have to wait to buy them on sell or when there's a promotion!

March 16, 2016

Love using he bodylotions and creams from Bath and Bodyworks....my skin is usually on the dry side, but since using this products my skin always feels soft and I love the many fragrances available!

March 06, 2016

I usually hate candles but I love these ones, they're not too strong and they last a really long time. They're usually on sale so you can get more for your money.

February 19, 2016

I used to be a hugs fan of bath and body works candles, but it seams every year they are come out the the exact same scents just renamed. The scents are nice don't get me wrong but they are also very powerful. Too powerful in my opinion- but probably a good candle for the bathroom. I much prefer soy based candles they last longer have many more scents, are at a better price for burning length, and you are not releasing chemicals into the air.