• Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream in Dark Kiss

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Triple Moisture Body Cream in Dark Kiss Reviews

Ranked #977 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Fortified with triple moisture complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, it provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin. The non-greasy formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before.

Key fragrance notes: sensual incense, Mirabelle plum, and night musk

May 29, 2015

I use this all the time. It last for so so long! I love the smell of it, it makes me feel seductive and sexy. This moisturizing is not greasy. It is thick goes on thick and not watery like a lot of other moisturizers, and it is long lasting! I love it on my arms and legs because if they become dry, I know this body cream will fix that up in a flash as well as smell fantastic. Great product!!

December 03, 2012

I like to use Bath & Body works triple moisture creams when my skin is feeling a bit dry especially in the winter. Dark Kiss has great staying power, and can still be smelled hours after you've applied it. My only issue with this is that it seems to go bad more quickly than the other triple moisture creams, and has to be used up quickly.

May 01, 2012

i cannot LOVE this enough! this cream is quite thick and takes a bit more energy to spread than the lotion,but it makes your skin so SOFT. more soft than the lotion does. i love this because the formula is thick, making the scent last longer on my skin. even 12 hours later, my skin was soft, no need for reapplication.

August 25, 2011

This body cream is really great! It is really thick and hydrating. And it smells so good, every time I wear it I always get complimented. Plus, it smells for hours and hourrs :) LOVE IT

Full name of this product:
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection