• Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Ultra Shea Body Butter
Good

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Ultra Shea Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 20, 2016

Smells absolutely amazing and makes your skin feel silky smooth. A lot of body butters and lotions tend to lose their scent after a while, but this one maintains its amazing scent for a decent amount of time.

February 18, 2016

I love this body butter, it is very creamy and has an amazing smell to it. I use it especially on my legs because they get super dry in winter season. The smell sometimes travels on my clothing and I don't have wear perfume at times. Great product.

February 05, 2016

I shop at bath and body on a daily basis I love all there products it smells really sweet and I love it it also the sent last

January 21, 2016

It's the best body butter that I've used , I love everything about it the lovely smell and the texture of it that hydrates my skin , and the smell stays for long time , I love it

November 24, 2015

This is one of the best body butter's they have ! Love the warm vanilla sugar butter, has a light scent that isnt too strong and works great for moisturizing without leaving skin oily.

November 18, 2015

I love this stuff.. Keeps my skin nice & moisturized. Has a nice scent of vanilla which isn't too overpowering.

November 18, 2015

I just love this body butter made by B&B;Works. Bath & Body Works "Warm Vanilla Sugar Ultra Shea Body Butter" is a beautiful rich, skin softening, moisturizing after bath product. I love its subtle smell of vanilla and it also helps make my skin so soft and helps it to stay moisturized throughout the day. This would also make a great gift for a friend for any occasion. Beautiful product.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating