Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

March 03, 2017

I use this product on a weekly basis. Works great! Unlike other products I've tried,I find this one to work the best for me. It comes out quite powdery white, but that's what works to brush it in and gives you the fresh hair look you want to have !

March 02, 2017

I've tried hundreds of dry shampoos but this is the only one that actually works. I have dark red hair that gets oily super fast! My only thing is you need to brush it out

March 01, 2017

I love the formula- although I have Black hair and this comes out with a little white colour as soon as you brush it out it goes away. I love it for travel and recently went to Disney and a cruise- the travel sizes are perfect!

March 01, 2017

This is the first dry shampoo that actually make my hair look and feel clean! It doesn't make my hair look dull or stiff. It's very lightweight and my hair still moves like it was just washed. It even smells good! I can't say enough good about this! I just wish the can would last me longer!

February 28, 2017

The scent is very refreshing compared to the other scents in the dry shampoo line from Batiste. It is very effective in controlling oil for second or third day hair.

February 27, 2017

I love this dry shampoo! It soaks up all the oil in my second (or third) day hair. I really like the scent as it smells very fresh. There is a bit of a white cast with this dry shampoo but it is very easy to rub in which makes it disappear. I really love using this product at night to really soak up the excess oils.

February 24, 2017

I've used several different dry shampoos and I've never stuck with any of them until I gave Batiste a try. This is by far the best dry shampoo I've used, it gives me an extra day between hair washes which is time saving and gives my hair a good rest. I have very oily hair usually after a day, but this keeps my hair feeling fresh between washes. Plus I got it from Costco where I got two full size cans and a travel one, so the value is excellent. I'll be sticking to this dry shampoo from now on.

February 18, 2017

Back in the day I remember trying a dry shampoo and thinking that it was a cool idea. Then I forgot about it for years. When I saw Batiste on the shelf at my drug store I was excited to buy it. Easy to use, my hair is clean and shiny, great and unique product!

February 17, 2017

Loved it , both myself and my daughter use this when we need. She has thick wavy hair and it still works for her. The scent is great and not overpowering .

February 17, 2017

This is by far the best dry shampoo ever! I use this often, I am blonde and it even blends my roots. The smell Is fresh and light Costco had this in 2 packs for a great price.