Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

January 31, 2017

I love this product!!! Not only does it work great but I love the scent it leaves behind. Smells like you just washed your hair. Really nice, not overpowering. It woulds well, makes your hair look cleaner and you are not left with a powdery white residue like has happened to me many years ago when I last tried a dry shampoo. Will definitely be picking this up in the future.

January 26, 2017

Best dry shampoo out there! I've purchased several other expensive brands and nothing compares to Batiste! I find it doesn't leave as much residue in my hair as other dry shampoos either. Takes away all the greasyness in my hair, couldn't live without it!

January 25, 2017

One of the best dry shampoos! Having fine curly hair means I can't wash my hair daily, so this is my go-to inbetween hair washings. And when I'm looking for more volume and texture (curly or straight) it adds what I'm looking for.

January 16, 2017

When going out for New Year's we were under a bit of a time problem because we ended up with a flat tire and here we were all us chicks done up to the nines in sparkles and heels and tight lil dresses and how are we going to get anywhere? After about 20 minutes of waiting in the car with our emergency lights flashing i decided to get out and stand by the car.My best bud followed suit. About 3or4 minutes later we had 2 different cars stop and 3 guys offer to change the tire. The little dresses did the trick however my hair did not look too good. When we got to the club I went immediately to the washroom and my girlfriend produced Batiste dry shampoo and promised I wouldn't be disappointed. She was right. I love the Batiste dry shampoo!!! It is now one of my "must haves" in my purse when I go anywhere.It is a wonderful product! You just spray it in your hair and muss your hair up and finish with hairspray .No one will ever guess that you didn't do your hair from scratch! I totally recommend this product to everyone and all hair types.

January 16, 2017

This is my all time favourite dry shampoo! I usually go to winners or marshals and purchase it for around 6$. It does exactly what I expect it to do! My hair always feels clean and less oily after using this product. I recommend it as an option in your daily routine especially if you have 2nd or 3rd day hair!

January 15, 2017

By far the best dry shampoo on the market right now (as long as you use it as instructed). I flip my hair over, spray directly on scalp, massage and then comb through my hair. The results are amazing- no greasy roots in sight and best of all, NO WHITE RESIDUE. It's light so you don't feel too much gunk in your hair.

No dry shampoo is going to replace your regular shampoo, this is just to get you through an extra day without washing your hair.

I have tried a ton,and so far, this is one I really like (my hair is oily and to avoid washing it every other day, I use this dry shampoo and it's great!)

January 13, 2017

Ive tried soooo many different dry shampoos, from the natural ones that are just a powder you dust on (home made and one from lush) ive tried all the cheap ones they sell at the store (herbal essences) and even the more expensive ones in small travel size bottles and nothing, I mean NOTHING compares to how the batiste original dry shampoo works. Ive tried the extra volume one and I don't like how it makes my hair feels sticky, but the original is perfect and gives me body and looks and smells great when I can't shampoo. I love the other scented original ones as well (Hawaiian coconut one I think smells great!)
    LOVE IT! just bought two because they were on sale :D

January 12, 2017

Auparavant, j'utilisais le shampoing sec de Batiste pour cheveux bruns. J'étais donc intriguée de savoir si ce shampoing me laisserait des résidus blancs dans les cheveux comme d'autres shampoings secs que j'ai essayé auparavant. En l'appliquant bien, aucun résidus sur mes cheveux bruns. Fonctionne bien et laisse mes cheveux soyeux. Je ne suis pas très fan de l'odeur, mais on s'y habitue par contre.

January 09, 2017

this is the only dry shampoo i will use and i have tried many of the brands out there. for the price point you're getting a great product that dies what it's meant to do. i have thick hair and this is perfect for a quick refresh before heading out for the evening. excellent product.

December 19, 2016

I really like Batiste, it does what it's supposed to but the downside is that if your hair isn't white, it will leave a white residue all over your hair. The price is also pretty expensive in my opinion. I have other brands I prefer, but in a pinch, Batiste works