Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 105 in Dry Shampoo

Instantly refreshes hair between washes!
Are you a one off? Then get to grips with Batiste Original. Adored by innovators and originators, it’s the classic dry shampoo that instantly makes your hair feel clean, fresh and full of body and texture.

Info from: batistehair.com

January 15, 2017

By far the best dry shampoo on the market right now (as long as you use it as instructed). I flip my hair over, spray directly on scalp, massage and then comb through my hair. The results are amazing- no greasy roots in sight and best of all, NO WHITE RESIDUE. It's light so you don't feel too much gunk in your hair.

No dry shampoo is going to replace your regular shampoo, this is just to get you through an extra day without washing your hair.

I have tried a ton,and so far, this is one I really like (my hair is oily and to avoid washing it every other day, I use this dry shampoo and it's great!)

January 13, 2017

Ive tried soooo many different dry shampoos, from the natural ones that are just a powder you dust on (home made and one from lush) ive tried all the cheap ones they sell at the store (herbal essences) and even the more expensive ones in small travel size bottles and nothing, I mean NOTHING compares to how the batiste original dry shampoo works. Ive tried the extra volume one and I don't like how it makes my hair feels sticky, but the original is perfect and gives me body and looks and smells great when I can't shampoo. I love the other scented original ones as well (Hawaiian coconut one I think smells great!)
    LOVE IT! just bought two because they were on sale :D

January 12, 2017

Auparavant, j'utilisais le shampoing sec de Batiste pour cheveux bruns. J'étais donc intriguée de savoir si ce shampoing me laisserait des résidus blancs dans les cheveux comme d'autres shampoings secs que j'ai essayé auparavant. En l'appliquant bien, aucun résidus sur mes cheveux bruns. Fonctionne bien et laisse mes cheveux soyeux. Je ne suis pas très fan de l'odeur, mais on s'y habitue par contre.

January 09, 2017

this is the only dry shampoo i will use and i have tried many of the brands out there. for the price point you're getting a great product that dies what it's meant to do. i have thick hair and this is perfect for a quick refresh before heading out for the evening. excellent product.

December 19, 2016

I really like Batiste, it does what it's supposed to but the downside is that if your hair isn't white, it will leave a white residue all over your hair. The price is also pretty expensive in my opinion. I have other brands I prefer, but in a pinch, Batiste works

December 06, 2016

i have 3 cans of this on my desk at all times, i love much it works, some days i when i wake up late for work, i just use this, and i go out no problem, i like that it smells good too, i like that there is also a brown colour option for the dry shampoo for when i had darker hair

November 30, 2016

Love this product! I use it on the days that I just don't have time to wash and style my hair. Very convenient and portable. It works anazing on my short hair!

November 04, 2016

I love how it doesn’t leave white residue on the hair and I also love the fact that it doesn’t weigh my hair down and make my hair feel heavy or greasy. Batiste never leaves white powder on my hair. It makes my hair feel fresh, soft and smell so good. The clean and classic Original Batiste dry shampoo is fantastic and I highly recommend it. As a busy mom I don’t have time to wash my hair everyday so this really helps me. Also sometimes I’m so tired I don’t feel like washing my hair everyday and Batiste saves my day! My hair doesn’t look greasy and looks really nice and clean and also smells good too.

October 22, 2016

What would we do without this product girls! Dry shampoo always helps when you wake up in a rush and realise your hair is a bit on the greasy side. However, it does leave your roots looking much lighter than the rest of your hair and also if you touch your hair through out the day you end up with the product on your hands and it"s a strange feeling!! Amazing though.

October 21, 2016

I like the scent and that it keeps my hair/skull less oilier but since I'm brunette, its visible on my hair when I don't rub it enough. However, I'll continue to buy and use it until I find a better product thats closer to my hair color.