Bausch & Lomb BioTrue Contact Lens Solution Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 21 in Eye Care

B0042LHJIE

February 15, 2016

This was recommended by my eye doctor and comes in a large size as well as in travel size. It is convenient as it Noth cleans and soaks. I sometimes use it to rewet my contact lenses when I don't have any eye drops.

February 15, 2016

Cette solution polyvalente pour lentilles cornéennes est très efficace. Elle garde nos lentilles bien hydratées toute la journée pour plus de confort. Aucun besoin de les réhydrater pendant la journée. De plus, on peut se procurer la boîte avec 2 bouteilles ce qui devient beaucoup plus économique.

June 04, 2015

I've been using Bausch and Lomb solution since I've started wearing contacts. I was using the regular contact solution ever since but I was recently recommended the BioTrue solution and I have to say, it makes a huge difference! My contacts feel a lot more comfortable and moisturised throughout the day.

June 03, 2015

I started using this contact lens solution when I noticed my eyes were getting irritated with my old brand. I picked this up at shoppers (it was on sale) and got it for $4 because I had a coupon. I love this solution. It is great with my contacts, gets rid of build up effectively and lasts a really long time. I've stopped trying other brands because I have found the perfect product for me. My eyes aren't itchy and tired despite wearing contact lenses all day.

April 23, 2015

Unlike most reviewers on here,I did not have a positive experience using this product. I Found it didn't clean my contact lenses as well as other brands. I did find it gentle on my eyes, but not an effective cleaner!

November 22, 2014

i try biotrue contact lense i really like it

June 15, 2014

I switched from opti-free as a recommendation from my friend, this formula is gentler on the eyes and doesn't make my eyes dry even after 12-14 hour wear time like it used to be after about 10 hours

June 14, 2014

I've been wearing contact lenses for 30 years and I've tried lots of brands & solutions over those years and never really found much of a difference between them. Then I tried Bausch & Lomb Biotrue multi-purpose solution. I could actually feel the difference it made with my eyes when wearing my lenses. I've had very few probems with lenses & solutions over the years, but now in my 40's my eyes aren't what they once were and they are finally getting drier and seem to have more protein deposits on my lenses. The days of over wearing are gone and I need every extra bit of moisture and comfort they can get when I wear my lenses. My eyes feel so much better when wearing my contacts since I started using Biotrue last Summer. I tried a free sample and fell in love with the product. I love that is "PH balanced to match tears", "provides moisture & comfort throught out the day", it still cleans/disinfects and I don't need a separate cleaning solution, and the bonus of a clean new case in every pack. It's easy to forget to get a new case and this means I don't have to think about & purchase that separately. I like everything from the bottle style to the packaging. I love the case included and that I can fill a travel size bottle for air flights to the specified size and travel in general. It is also available in a travel size you can purchase. My only dislike is the price I do find it expensive compared to what I paid in the past for other brands/solutions. I try to remind myself it includes a case in the price and then it doesn't seem so bad. I try to stock up when on sale & use coupons. It's usually $10-$12 CAN (Sale $7-$9 CAN) depending on whether you but individual, packs of 2 and or travel size which is less than standard packages. I find Walmart usually seems to be the cheapest and the store that has it on sale most often. I highly recommend giving it a try, a think it is a great product that does what it says and makes wear contacts more comfortable & pleasurable.

April 01, 2011

Biotrue is designed to match the pH of healthy tears, which makes it great for people with sensitive eyes. I had no problem with discomfort while using it, and when I put my contacts in my eyes I could hardly feel that they were in. I also love the packaging - it's clear so it's easy to see right away how much is left.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml