Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lash Out Mascara Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 773 in Mascara

September 16, 2016

I like this product, it's not heavy or clumpy. It washes off easily too! It's not my favorite, but it's a great stand-by product for whenever I need it.

0.5/5

June 07, 2016

Worst mascara ever! It smells like toxic chemicals. The product itself is so clumpy and thick. The brush was awful and did nothing to help apply he product. My eyes watered for a half hour and I had to take the product off. I threw the stuff in the garbage. I would never ever use this product again.

March 09, 2016

this mascara is the best I have found. it does not come off when I cry or if my eyes water when I yawn. it is not clumpy and doesn't clump or make your eye lashes look fake or spidery.

December 14, 2015

For the price it is wonderful and makes me feel smart!

September 12, 2015

One of my all time favourite mascaras. Makes my lashes long & without the clump.

September 18, 2014

I have found Be a Bombshell's products to be very ineffective. This mascara is a great example as it is the clumpiest I've ever encountered. Their one stick is also highly impractical and isn't constructed properly so the cap pops off constantly. My advice would be to give this mascara a pass, unless you've gotten it as part of a subscription bag.

September 09, 2014

Good product bébé ven. Sjjsjk

August 11, 2014

A mascara that doesn't clump when applying and makes your lashes stand out. I can honestly say that it comparable to other brands that I like to use like maybe line and cover girl but more expensive. I would use it again.

July 01, 2014

I received this in my Ipsy beauty bag and would never repurchase. Does not do much for volume or anything at all really.

June 30, 2014

I just tried the new mascara voluminousing by Bombshell cosmetics. The color was black. Smell ok, didnt like the brush and needed to add a second coat to see a difference.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear