• Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol
  • Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol

Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 337 in Eye Cream

August 08, 2016

I always carry this with me. It's my go-to to fight those dreaded under-eye circles and lack-of-sleep puffiness. It makes my under-eye area feel nice and tight!

June 27, 2016

Love this eye primer. Helps to stop eyeshadow from "skipping" when applying and blending out. Helps colour correct any redness or veins that show up on your eyelid. Was told it could be used as a concealer as well. Hey definitely didn't jive with any of my primers or foundations so personally wouldn't recommend it for that use. Overall,a great product.

March 31, 2016

I have used this product for a few times now to really test out the longevity and usefulness as an eye shadow primer. The consistency is quite nice - it has more of a creamy texture, but it is definitely not too thick for application. It does provide good coverage, but I do have issues with the application. Firstly, it claims on the package that in just two simple clicks, the product will dispense quickly and easily. I have practically winded up the entire package and nothing seems to come out... I have only used it a few times, so I definitely should have more product to use up. Overall, it delivers a smooth texture, but the product packaging itself has some faults.

March 18, 2016

I adore this primer. I always try every new Benefit product (because they are all great), but this is just amazing. I used to have the problem of my eye shadow slipping and smudging, but Air Patrol keeps my eye shadow in place all day long! I will always buy this product, it is a must have!

February 24, 2016

This eyelid primer base is ok but i felt that my eyeliner still transfered to my upper lids. So i guess its time to start looking for waterproof eyeliner. But my eyeshadow did stay put.

January 19, 2016

This product is more on the pricier side, however it is amazing! I have a sample size of it and I love it. I find this product makes my eye shadow last all day and it is more defined, then with another eye primer. I definitely want to buy this product in its full size.

January 11, 2016

I won a Benefit prize pack and this was one of the full size products in it. I just turned 40 and I am totally loving this!!! It works so well too. I use it under my eyes as well as the lids! I love the rubber end that you apply with too!

December 06, 2015

I like that it does keep my eye-shadow put (no flaky mess on my face from misdistribution of powder).

Compared to other Benefit eye primers I have used, however, it is more difficult to control how much comes out of the container, as it's a squeeze container vs a padded brush. This means more waste of product.

At this price point, you don't want to waste any of this eyelid primer!