• Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes
  • Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes

Benefit Cosmetics Big Beautiful Eyes Reviews

Ranked #924 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

September 10, 2014

The kit includes Boi-ing Concealer which I have never used before. I was a little worried this would be the one thing I wouldn’t use, but I’m obsessed with it! The concealer blends perfectly, and it stays on all day. Normally I need to do a touch up towards the end of the day, but the Boi-ing doesn’t budge. I need a whole bottle of this stuff!

There’s an alabaster pink eye shadow (which is a little shimmery) for highlighting or applying as a base. It’s a very natural colour, and the shimmer is only slight so it can be worn easily during the day.

For the crease of the eye there is a very natural cocoa eye shadow that is very complimentary. Just using the Boi-ing, the alabaster pink shadow, and the cocoa eyeshadow is perfect for day wear! The final shadow colour is a deep brown shadow, and I use this for a bit of depth to the outer corner of my eyes when I’m going out for dinner or drinks. It’s a little dark for daytime use.

December 17, 2010

This is possibly my favorite eye makeup product of all time! The kit sells for $32 and includes Benefit's Boing concealer, three shadow colors, a small concealer brush and a dual-ended eye brush. The price is a little more than I can generally afford to spend on one item, but what you get is so worth it! The concealer provides fantastic coverage, I love it for under my eyes. The shadows are such pretty colors- I like the pink on my lid applied wet, the medium brown in the crease, and the dark brown I use on my brows with the flat end of the brush, or occasionally as an eye liner or crease color if I want some drama.

Although this is a small compact, the product lasts quite a long time! The compact's design is great- it is small enough to tuck into even the smallest handbag, has a magnetic closure to keep it from popping open, and has a generous sized mirror for touch-ups on the go. Also included is a little sheet of instructions for how to apply the shadows, in case you need some tips. I have already gone through two of these, and am planning to get a third soon!

The only negative I can think of is that the concealer shade probably wouldn't match every skin type. I'm quite pale, but it matches my skin well even though it is a medium beige shade. I would guess that it would match a lot of skin tones well, but not everyone.

April 09, 2010

So considering that I have an entire dresser full of makeup(!!!), I find it hard to pick my favorites! However, it seems like everytime I can't choose, I revert to "ol faithful". What is my ol faithful? Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes! The colour combination just makes your eyes *pop*. As usual with Benefit, it comes with full instructions that are 100% fool proof. I know there are 1001 brown smoky eye sets out there but this one really brightens up your eyes.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil