Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

Kit contains:
pigmented wax for shaping 1.7g Net wt. 0.06 oz
natural-shaded powder for setting 2.65g Net wt. 0.09 oz.
discreet tweezers
hard angle brush
blending brush
mirror
complete lesson

August 11, 2016

definitely one of my favourite brow products, i get the defined, dramatic brows I want and it's super easy. The new double ended foldable brush in the re-vamped version is awesome!

August 28, 2015

I really like this to switch up my brows every now and then but prefer the pencil. Good shade selection for most.

July 02, 2015

I love this product ! I have blond brow and we almost don't see them if I don't apply it

June 30, 2015

low benefit brow zings use them every day, you want amazing brows this is the product to get them

June 15, 2015

I thought this brow kit was pretty good. Not my favorite, but it does a decent job.

May 26, 2015

You need to be careful with this product - too much and you're looking like you painted your eyebrows on. However, it is waaaaay better than any brow pencil I've ever used. The paste really helps to shape your brows and keep them in place. If used correctly, they look natural and full.

March 31, 2015

This powder is very soft, it's not too powdery which makes it awsome for the brows because it lasts all day and looks natrual! There are very similar brow powders at the drugstore though so I probably will not repurchase for that reason.

March 11, 2015

This kit is amazing. Another winner from Benefit! I didn't use the small brushes though, I did use my own. I love the small tweezers. They come in handy, when you have that 1 little eyelash that flips down towards your inner eyelid.

November 24, 2014

I only end up using the wax side of this box, but it lasts forever and adds enough colour to fill in my light brows and the wax seems to keep them in place. And washes off at the end of the day. Last for ages.

Also love the itty bitty tweezers that come with the kit. They're useless, but their adorable.

November 22, 2014

I have fair eyebrows. I've tried MANY products from pencils to powder to gel....all were not quite right. Then I bought Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings!!!! WOW! Love, love this product. One side is was, one side is powder- color is perfect for me (light). The applicators work very easily & effectively; the wax stays in place & ensures the powder doesn't move throughout hot / long days. A bit pricey but this duo (in little square compact with mirror & tweezers) goes a long way. I happily recommend this Benefit product!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil