Benefit Cosmetics Brows A-Go-Go Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 241 in Eyebrow Care

November 21, 2014

Love this kit great to carry in your purse. Love the colours and the texture of the powders.

November 17, 2014

Very pricey
    product did not last long and did not stay put
    i feel there are better products for a lot less
    purchased at sephora so i did return

July 10, 2014

I like this product but honestly I feel like you could find a cheaper drugstore product that is just as effective! I will continue to use it until it is empty and then I will purchase a drugstore product.

June 12, 2014

I love this ALL in one eyebrow kit!!
    I love the way my brows looked after.
    It's easy to use, and the shades match perfect with my hair colour!

May 28, 2014

I love filling in my eyebrows to give them a more bolder & fuller shape... I've tried almost every brow pencil out there & no powder can compare to this product! The brush that comes in this kit is super easy to use & the brow highlighter powder & mini eyeliner complete a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

February 17, 2014

Benefit has come out with this kit - IMHO everything they do is awesome (so far, but I am optimistic). The cute little box comes with instructions, and the pencil is nice and thick. It takes a little practice, but is worth the effort, as it is one of two products that I love that gives a natural look, and is worth the money.

October 03, 2013

Love this product! It made such a difference for my eyebrows. It is so easy to use and so effective in making your makeup come together. Didn't know how important eyebrows were until I used this product. ;)