• Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil Reviews

Ranked #2155 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 20, 2016

L'huile d'Olive Bertolli Extra Vierge est la meilleure que l'on peut trouver au supermarché. Elle a un bon goût, ajoute de la saveur à nos vinaigrettes et salades. Il m'arrive même d'en ajouter un filet dans ma soupe pour le bienfait que cela procure pour la santé car cette huile à de meilleures propriétés si elle n'est pas chauffée.

February 23, 2016

Bertolli oil is the only olive oil i am actually using in my kitchen. You can use it for salads and the taste is not overpowering or too strong. It is a mild oil. You can use it for always anything. Thumbs up for this product!!!

February 14, 2016

This is a great oil for both salads and meats. We hvae used it for home made dressings, pasta sauces and in marinades for meat. Give it a try and you will enjoy it.

February 03, 2016

Best oil on the market..healthy and not heavy as other oil.

February 03, 2016

Delicious! Goes well with anything from
    Making homemade pasta sauce to marinating meat. Doesn't lose flavour even after cooked.

February 23, 2015

Just a really good product to cook with or drizzle on your food!

February 06, 2015

A great quality olive oil that is light and very fragrant. I use it to prepare my meals and hors d'oeuvres. It gives your food an added flavor note. It cooks very well and there are a few options to choose from.

January 25, 2015

I use this olive oil in my beauty regimen. I use it on my hair, nails and my skin. I like to mix it with my lotion and mix it into my hair conditioner. This olive oil will make your skin super soft in the morning if you go to sleep in it over night. I love using this in my beauty regimin!!!

August 04, 2012

I love to cook and use Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil in my kitchen. This Extra Virgin Olive Oil Product Contains Select High Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oils From Italy, Greece, Spain & Tunisia. Bottled and Packed In Italy. Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil stands out for its flavor, color and aroma. It comes from the first cold pressing of the olive and is filtered before bottling to remove the natural sediments. Its fruity full-bodied flavor is perfect for salads, vegetarian dishes and soups. It is ideal for sauces and marinated dishes, meats, fish and poultry. Use it where a strong, full-bodied olive taste will be appreciated. Love this stuff !!